To Make a Donation to the 2016 team

Please visit my fundraising page to make a donation to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (www.runDFMC.org/2018/jennies). Please help me reach my goal of $50,000 to fund important basic cancer research! With your support, we have already provided over $366,000 to Dana-Farber researchers over the past 9 years. Please give as generously as your means allow!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cancer Research Saves Lives

This video was shared today on Facebook by the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, which is not only affiliated with my alma mater, but more importantly is where Mary will be going for participation in a clinical trial for the second time. I think it helps to see how important research is, and just how immense the need is for funding. Cancer research saves lives. Please, donate if you can to the DFMC challenge team.



Be good. Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment