To Make a Donation to the 2016 team

Please visit my fundraising page to make a donation to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (www.runDFMC.org/2018/jennies). Please help me reach my goal of $50,000 to fund important basic cancer research! With your support, we have already provided over $366,000 to Dana-Farber researchers over the past 9 years. Please give as generously as your means allow!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you BELIEVE??


Sending out wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year! Thanks to you all for the continued support and encouragement in this endeavor, and every day. I am so appreciative of the opportunity to be a member of the Dana-Farber team again this year, and I believe the efforts of all of the Dana-Farber team members are getting us closer to a cure for cancer. Believing and hoping are such prominent messages during the Christmas season, and are also the messages that get me out there running. I believe and I hope for a cure. Do you?

My best to you all.
Be good. Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment